Imagine yourself after a long day at work, coming home and settling into your comfortable hammock with a glass of iced tea. You feel the evening air, hear the soft sound of crickets and the stress of your day drifts away. If you don’t have a hammock, here is how easy it is to set one up.
The Vivere Double Hammock with a Space-Saving Steel Stand is the perfect choice for a free standing hammock. The hammock itself is made of high-quality 100% cotton and comes in many different patterns. The frame is made of heavy duty steel. The setup is so simple that you can easily move this hammock from one spot in your yard to another, take it camping with you or take it for a day on the beach. The double hammock holds up to 450 pounds so two adults can easily share it with a small child as well.
There are several advantages to using a free standing hammock. First of all, as described above, it can be used practically anywhere and can be easily moved. You don’t have to find trees or install posts that are the proper distance apart and you don’t have to screw hardware into trees or your house.
The Vivere Double Hammock is very simple to set up by using the following steps:
- Step 1: There should be five steel pieces for the stand: one cross bar, two leg bases and two hammock frame bars. There are also five bolts, two J-hooks and two sets of washers with wingnuts. The first step is to take one of the leg bases and insert the cross bar into it. Line up the holes in the two pieces and screw one of the bolts into place. Then do the same thing with the second leg base on the other end of the cross bar.
- Step 2: Screw one of the bolts in the center bottom of the crossbar. This becomes one of the “feet” of the hammock stand.
- Step 3: Take one of the hammock frame bars and slide it into the leg base. Match up the holes and screw a bolt into place snugly. Repeat with the second hammock frame bar on the other end.
- Step 4: Insert the J-hooks into the hole that is the height that you choose on the hammock frame bar. Make sure that the hook is facing down. Do this on both ends. Fit the curved washers onto the straight end of each J-hook and twist the wing nuts on to hold the hook in place.
- Step 5. The final step is to take one end of the hammock and guide the strings over the top of the hammock frame bar. Take the loop on the end and attach it to the J-hook and then pull the strings taut making sure that they are not tangled. Do the same with the other end.
The next step is to enjoy your new free-standing hammock. You have worked hard, and you deserve a nap. Enjoy the peace and quiet of relaxing in your new hammock.